As an Account Executive, you’ll make sure our strategies and software solutions are executed flawlessly – fully immersing yourself in every aspect of project management. You’ll employ technologies and services that deliver on our clients’ business goals. And your work will help change the way companies and candidates connect. It’s the only role in TMP that allows you to engage with all of our offerings – from software, media and metrics to creative and brand.
- Full Time
- Level: Junior
- Travel: No
What makes a successful Account Executive at TMP? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Detail-oriented 9
- Team player 8
- Self-starter 7
- Relationship expertise 6
- Communication 5
- Digitally curious 5
- Positive attitude
- Team player
The variety of clients and projects I work on makes each day exciting and challenging. TMP has given me opportunities to grow and develop skills I never could have imagined.Nathan, Account Executive
What makes a successful campus attraction campaign?
Take a look at our top five lessons learned after 15 years of creating incredible campaigns at colleges and universities.
Hut, hut, hire: 3 recruitment lessons from college football.
Solid talent acquisition insights can come from anywhere – no matter what kind of team you’re building.
Comprehensive coverage with flexible options, including FSA and HSA.
21 days PTO, 10 paid holidays and your birthday off.
Local learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
The ability to innovate, to ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Opportunities to lead multiple accounts and varied types of projects.
Would you like to build marketing campaigns for one of our largest global clients? Would you like to orchestrate the collaboration of technology, analytics and creative? Do you have a knack for bringing ideas to life? As an Account Executive, you'll work with some of the most innovative advertisers in the business and be immersed in every aspect of strategic campaigns.
What does a great Account Executive do?
Behind every great campaign is a great, multifaceted team. Account Executives bring all the moving parts together.
- Manage all tasks aimed at achieving client goals, ensuring the timeliness and quality of projects that are required to execute various strategies.
- Coordinate the collection of assets necessary to ensure a successful launch, as well as well as ongoing efforts to ensure our software platform is a productive part of your clients’ digital strategy.
- Correspond directly with clients including Spanish speaking contacts.
- You'll be responsible for working directly with support teams to manage any support tasks, as well as reporting the status of those tasks to the Account Director.
- A great Account Executive also anticipates support issues and works with the Account Director to put preemptive measures in place to address such issues.
- A great Account Executive has a solid understanding of the media landscape, which leads to the ability to quickly assimilate media recommendations for clients, develop proposals and execute upon them.
- The Account Executive will work directly with the Analytics Team on delivery of client KPI's. Furthermore, you may be asked to produce one-off reports to support progress toward client goals.
- The Account Executive will work with the Account Director to ensure internal and client meetings are scheduled, productive, and documented for future reference.
What qualifications do we look for?
Collecting work from various teams takes planning, collaboration and a service mentality.
- Client service experience preferably out of a digital or online advertising agency
- Great interpersonal abilities including excellent communication skills and a desire to be helpful to others (Spanish speaking a huge plus)
- Strong organization skills with the ability to exercise good judgment on following up with collaborators, meeting deadlines and problem solving
- Strong analytical skills and working knowledge of Google Analytics
The work you'll do as an Account Executive is invaluable to us. That's why we always keep our employee well-being in mind. Our employees enjoy, an extremely competitive benefits package, fun company outings, and continual participation in innovative projects.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About our Location
Atlanta OfficeView Map